Saturday, January 9, 2010

January fun......

We got home from Dallas on January 2nd in the evening. The girls were so excited about the trampoline that we had to set it up that night. It was light when we started setting it up, but we didn't finish until after dark. We didn't let a little darkness stop us from trying it out. It was about 6:30 pm and 68 degrees outside, so we jumped for over an hour.

Jeff waited until the next day to try it out. I was surprised he got on after he saw how sore I was. I decided I'm too old to play "bum war" with the girls. But man that first night we had so much fun jumping and giggling. :-)




Sooooooo tired.......

A few days after we got home Peyton lost her 2nd top tooth. We were just a little too late to sing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth." She walked around all night calling herself the toothless wonder. The tooth fairy came and left $3 and a Littlest Petshop.




No comments: