Friday, June 26, 2009

Fun at the pool

Ok, so we've decided we have been in swimming suits and in the pool more in the past 3 months than we ever have been in the past 8 years combined. We pretty much live at the pool most days. The girls are in swimming lessons and the first one went well. Then on Wednesday I was banished from the pool area because of Sydnie's hysterics. It was so bad that I emailed the swim instructor later to see if we were going to be kicked out (much to my husband's horror might I add). Miss Sarah was great and reassured me that Sydnie was not the worst she has had and that we would all make it through. On Thursday Syd did much better! There was still a little whimpering, but no screaming and crying. So, we are making progress!!!

Here are some pictures from our day at the pool with the Collins. They are one of my favorite families we've met here in AZ.

I don't have many pictures of Peyton because she doesn't stay in the same place for long. She has places to go and people to meet.



This is Sydnie practicing her diving skills. There is a toy on the bottom of the pool she is trying to retrieve. And yes, she is completely under water. I never thought I'd see this happen!


Coming up for air.



Sitting on the bottom of the pool.




Practicing swimming.




Sisters racing. Peyton wins every time. :-)





Peyton in the fountains. Isn't she cute!!






Ring around the fountains.....











Sarah, Peyton and Megan playing in the fountains.





Megan and Matthew playing in the fountains.







Sarah wondering where the water went????








Sarah, Peyton, Mandy, Matthew and Megan splashing around.






Sydnie sharing fish crackers with Sarah and Emily. They are too cute.








Matthew playing in the fountains.














No comments: