Monday, November 15, 2010

Silly pictures of Sydnie

Sydnie stayed home sick today with a cough and the sniffles. This is how she entertained herself....... Oh the things you can do with a highlighter. It's a good thing she's washable. :-)
Matching toenails. :-)
And a little tattoo completes her artwork for today.

Not from today, but I thought I would share since this one's dedicated to all things "Sydnie". Doesn't she look like she was deep in thought (or really bored) before she fell deep asleep. I love sleeping Sydnie. :-)

So sweet.....


Here are a few photos for Grandma Judy. She bought these dresses for Sydnie over the summer and wanted pictures. However, Sydnie is like me and she only wears dresses when absolutely necessary which means five minutes before church until we walk in the door when we come home. It took me a long time before I was able to grab the camera quick enough to snap a picture.






Such a princess......

No comments: